Who May Benefit
Individuals with needed improvement in the following areas:
“We reach backward to our parents and forward to our children for
- Speaks limited English
- Inadequate work skills
- Inappropriate personal/social behaviors
- Lack of adequate daily living skills
- Behaviors that interfere with vocational and social progress.
we will never see, but about which we need to care” - Carl Jung
- Program Phyilosophy that Values Diversity and Inclusion.
- Highly Experienced OP staff
- Practical Job Placement & Job Coach Support
- Bilingual/Multi-lingual Staff Who Values Cultural Uniqueness
- Linkage & Referral to Other Community Support Services
- Flexible Program Schedule is Tailor to Make the Needs of the Consumers Being Served.
- Increase Social Networks and Self-Esteem
Disabled Access Services
Assistance to access healthcare and social services, door-to-door transportation support, & receive interpreting/translation when needed. Assist to advocate and support with navigating through the bureaucratic maze system to obtain needed services.
Much much more benefits, contact (559) 291-7587!